Welcome!
Take your shoes off ... Sit a spell...
Ya'll come back now...Ya hear!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An extraordinarily beautiful day!

A great big thank-you to my wonderful and amazing family. Coming soon to a blog near you, will be PICTURES...thanks to everyone who gave me a camera for my birthday. I am so excited...taking pictures of everything I see (even pictures of pictures )my feet, the fan on the ceiling and everything else that catches my eye. I love this camera!!
My birthday was amazing. First of all my family tricked me into thinking (as I requested) that there would be no birthday get together for me. Greg took me to dinner at "Johnny Carino's" and low and behold...there was my family waiting for us to come. Surprised? Yes, totally!!

Then we all congregated back at the house for yummy chocolate cake with raspberry filling (made by Kristiena) cards and yes the camera.
Thanks for being the wonderful family that you are. I am so blessed!!


1 comment: