Welcome!
Take your shoes off ... Sit a spell...
Ya'll come back now...Ya hear!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blessings


What a lovely holiday this has been. The greatest joy is my wonderful family. We had a lovely Christmas Day. Everyone came between 10 and 11 am on Christmas day. We talked about Christmas and what gifts each family recieved. Then we had a delicious breakfast of potato casserol ( which I am still eating for lunch today), ham, juices and aebleskivers with buttermilk dressing. It was fun having Adam make them with me and twice as nice having two aebleskiver pans instead of one.

Then we proceeded to open more gifts and just generally enjoyed one anothers company.

Oh, how I love my family. We did miss Grandma Lucy and her phone call to talk with each person and share Christmas with us. That is going to take some getting used to.

Love and kisses to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment