Welcome!
Take your shoes off ... Sit a spell...
Ya'll come back now...Ya hear!

Friday, July 17, 2009

I was in charge of our friday lunch bunch group at work. We had the most delicious chicken/mushroom/ cheese quesadillas, spanish rice with black beans, chips, fresh fruit, fruit juice and chocolate layer bars for dessert. I thought quesadillas would be easy because you can put them together really fast, but carrying in all of the equipment and precooking the food this morning took alot longer then making a lasagne. Hmmm maybe lasagne next time.
Greg has been out of town the last couple of nights and it has been pretty hard sleeping without him. I enjoyed the time alone but was also very lonely at the same time.
I sure love you Greg, I will be glad when you get home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment