Welcome!
Take your shoes off ... Sit a spell...
Ya'll come back now...Ya hear!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Ummm

Well, here I sit day after day at work.. My typical day? Up, Work, Home, Sleep, Up, work, home, sleep, Up work, home, sleep...The only redeeming factors (and ray of sunshine)are my husband, my children and my grandchildren and going to church on Sunday. They make me smile :)

Today is Annies Birthday and I wish her a special day and may her fondest birthday wish come true! I can't believe that it has been 25 years today since I held a sweet and beautiful little newborn daughter in my arms, now she is the mother of her own (2) beautiful children. We can always count on one thing and that is that things always change and never stay the same.
Annie has always been a delightful child, with a unique and funny sense of humor. She is a talented, thoughtful, considerate, loving and concerned sister and daughter when it comes to her family and others. I am so grateful for you Andrea and the joy you bring into my life. Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment